Boats are sold exclusively through dealers. All requests for information
from retail customers will be forwarded to the dealer nearest them
Dealers, Repair Services, and Current Owners of Mirage Boats may purchase parts and address warranty issues by e-mail at:
or call (253) 246-7126
endless fun on the water!
182 BR A compact runabout that does
not compromise on fit, finish or quality.
202 BR A traditional performance
boat with an open bow.
211 BR A true performance sport boat
with an open bow.
232 BR A safe and roomy open bow boat for the whole family.
257 BR Roomy performance boat with
a wonderfully smooth ride on rough water.
Specifications for All Mirage Bowrider Boats
- U-shaped sport seating
- Full fiberglass cockpit liner
- Passenger grab handles
- Radio/Cassette/CD stereo with four speakers
- Cockpit side storage compartment
- Built in ice chest
- Lockable glove compartment
- Deluxe backlit full instrumentation
- Digital in dash depth sounder with alarm
- DC accessory plug for cellular phone/electronics
- Concealed electronic horn
- Reset electrical system
- Bilge Pump
- Ventilation blower
- Navigation lighting
- Adjustable tilt steering
- Power steering
Hardware & Canvas
- Stainless steel "pop up" cleats
- Stainless steel welded bow rails
- Curved safety glass windshield
- Convertible top
- Top storage boot
- Stainless steel canvas bows
- Concealed canvas storage
All boats come standard with gasoline engines, but are available with
Mirage boats are made in the USA.
Contact us for more information and a dealer